Don't miss this week’s topics! Have a go at the following articles
● Barbara Terry shows in a video step-by-step instructions on how to change the oil in your car. This is essential to keep your engine healthy and make your car stay on the road for many years to come.
● They may have dealt with different cars for years, but today’s technicians still find it hard to diagnose problems on modern cars. An insider from Auto Express discovers that the more sophisticated a car is, the harder it is to work through the diagnostics and provide solutions. Read more on “Watchdog: Why Dealers aren’t Fixing Your Car.”
● If you think a man’s just going to tell you there’s something that’s not right with your car and that he could fix it for you, think again. This may just be another auto repair scam! Learn from the incident reported here.
● Are you worried about spending too much money for your car repairs and maintenance? Here are some money-saving do-it-yourself tips from ConsumerReports.org that will keep your car away from the automotive repair shops.
● Swift Wash has some great photos on car cleaning tools posted in Pinterest. Additionally, they have suggested a number of websites where one can find great DIY car cleaning tips.
● Finally, we have a full discussion on some do-it-yourself car repairs and maintenance that will not hurt your wallet.